Re: Hey! Thats cool!

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ben Friend of Indy from ip68-97-173-233.ok.ok.cox.net (68.97.173.233) on Tuesday, February 18, 2003 at 5:11pm :

In Reply to: Re: Hey! Thats cool! posted by Tyree from cache-mtc-ak02.proxy.aol.com (64.12.96.199) on Tuesday, February 18, 2003 at 11:19am :

: "Archaeology is the search for fact, not truth. If its truth you're interested in, Dr. Tyree's philosophy class is down the hall."

: Hhmmm... after Dr. Tyree left Barnett College, it appears he became rich and funded the new Philosophy Wing at Shorter College in Tulsa! And who knew his first name was Sherman? I learn something new here everyday! Thanks for the post! Enjoy your stay in Tulsa, and tell us about any adventures when you get back!

: Cheers,

: Tyree

: : : Hey, I left for Tulsa on Sunday for the Rhema Winter Bible Seminar, and I got here yesterday. I just wanted to say hi and let everyone know what's up. See y'all.

: : : P.S. On the way, I saw a building with the words "Shorter College--Sherman Tyree Hall" on it.

Thanks, I've already had some fun encounters with pitholes and bumps in the road!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com