Will do

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from eeespace208.utsi.edu (150.182.24.208) on Wednesday, April 02, 2003 at 10:40am :

In Reply to: Re: Yep posted by Micah [indyfan.com] on Tuesday, April 01, 2003 at 8:41pm :

I thought the NIM version was funny and well done. It had you throwing in the towel because of all the 'infighting', and me taking over IndyFan, but then me losing my mind and being hauled off 'grinning' in a strait jacket. (not sure what that meant (grins)). I'll dig through my paperwork at home and will make sure you have a copy for your files.

No, I'm not a year late. Like I said, I made an assumption that the NIM joke was included here as well. Apparently it was not. Regards. Michaelson

: : Though it probably didn't appear here, NIM highjacked the front page and made a great April 1st gag last year, which I though briefly appeared on the front page at Indyfan.com. I made a hard copy of it. Well done too, I thought. Maybe I'm just getting them confused, but I thought it appeared here as well. Regards.

: I went through my mailbox for messages sent on this day last year and found the following excerpt that I wrote privately to someone:

: I guess no one missed the April Fool's joke. People on the Forum made their own fun, I guess. I received no complaints that there wasn't a joke. I feel free!

: So, it looks like your lamentations are a year late. When an idea came it was fun to fool people, but when it was expected it got to be a pain. Check out the Spoof page for a walk down memory lane.

: If you could scan that print out of what you thought was last year's joke I would appreciate a copy.

: --Micah

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com